F1 has become too large for new players while there is considerable interest among fans to see different cars and feeder series champions to continue racing even if F1 door is shut.
FIA could sanction another series and these would be my personal wish list;
1. Teams build complete car
2. 600 to 700 hp NA V8 from multiple manufacturers
3. 600 kg weight if safety parameters are met + driver weight
4. 18 inch wheels
5. 3 m wheelbase
6. 1.8 m wide
7. Side pod till front wheel line
8. Ground effect floor
9. Inwash front wings
10 high nose allowed
11. Maybe a spec active suspension
1. 20 race calender
2. Teams with budget cap of 30 million
3. Price money of 20 million to teams target
4. 300 million total surplus to distribute, promoter takes 100 million
5. 150 million track hosting fee from 20 tracks, 250 million from TV
6. global series at traditional countries, not run as a support series
Looking at it as a more successful A1 type series.
Edited by RA2, 17 May 2022 - 15:01.