Here are the questions for the 2023 Canadian Grand Prix, these questions will remain the same throughout the 2023 season. You can enter anytime throughout the season, to increase your chances to win the championship you should likely join right not too late into the season.
- Where will Valtteri Bottas qualify? (Position before penalties)
- The drivers of which team will have the biggest difference in qualifying? (Not time, only position)
- Which team will complete the lowest number of laps in the race?
- Who will finish the race in 8th position?
- Who will be the last driver to make his first pitstop during the race?
- Which driver will move up most positions from start to his finishing position?
- Where will Nyck de Vries be classified at the race finish? (If not, please state DNF)
- How many drivers will finish the race on the lead lap including the winner?
- How many drivers will be classified in the race?
- How great will the margin be between the winner and fourth? (Give your answer in steps of 5 seconds: 0-5 secs, 5-10 secs, 10-15 secs etc.)
You get 1 point for each correct answer. Deadline is the start of free practice 1.