Racing Comments 2024 F1 Fantasy League

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cadence

Cadence

• 19,764 posts

Posted 16 February 2024 - 16:16

Hi all,

Thought it would be fun to race against each other this season so I created a public league called "Autosport Racing Comments" on F1.com Fantasy F1. Anyone can join.

Each member is allowed only one team.

It would also be nice if you used your forum avatar and name so we know who's who.

Here's the link: https://fantasy.form...oin/P2S9BE4SJ02

You can also use this passcode: P2S9BE4SJ02

See you in Bahrain!

Would be nice if one of the RC mods could make this a "sticky" thread so it doesn't get pushed down.

Advertisement

#2 Cadence

Cadence

• 19,764 posts

Posted 25 February 2024 - 19:57

Update to this league.

F1 Fantasy has some really odd features.

Apparently you can't see the competitors in a public league, which begs the question; what the hell is the point?

So I've had to create a private league that is by invitation only. I will delete the old public league.

Apologies for the headache.

Here's the new URL and League passcode:

url: https://fantasy.form...oin/C4OOVJJJM01

League code: C4OOVJJJM01

Edited by Cadence, 25 February 2024 - 19:57.

#3 Nathan

Nathan

• 7,697 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 00:24

I think I am in...but it never asked me for a code..

It was super easy to setup, if one has F1TV come kick my ass.

#4 Sammyed

Sammyed

• 2,394 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 01:20

11 Teams in the public profile so far, I think the leaderboard problem should be fixed once the countdown is finished. But no problem to get in on both profiles, public, and private.

#5 LB

LB

• 13,695 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 02:57

This is dead easy to do and i think all the regulars in here should be on it :) 

#6 Whatisvalis

Whatisvalis

• 2,226 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 11:16

I'm in - first ever go at a fantasy league. Team Lemon Sunday

Edited by Whatisvalis, 29 February 2024 - 22:09.

#7 M2000-5

M2000-5

• 4,320 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 11:24

I am in I think. Spy Holdings it the team.

Good luck to all.

#8 Sammyed

Sammyed

• 2,394 posts

Posted 23 July 2024 - 03:11

Hello, It´s been a little more than half of the season, and I decided to take a visit to the RC public F1 fantasy league, and to share what´s going on after the Hungarian grand prix; specially to those who started playing and have not made any changes on their teams from round one (it seems), either way because of building budget purposes, or just simply forgot about their lineups leaving them as "zombie teams". An intended wake up call basically lol. While at the top Petronas RT and What´s The Racing Point are fighting their arses for the title like real champions with those tremendous scored points they own, it seems that the rest of the half of the grid is playing, and the other half is not. The gap is huge from P1 to P19!

F1 Fantasy League
Autosport Racing Comments
Total Teams 19/Unlimited - Code P2S9BE4SJ02 <--
Championship Standings (after Round 13)

RANK	     TEAM	          POINTS	                        DRIVERS	                                           CONSTRUCTORS                                        CURRENT BUDGET

= P1	Petronas RT	           2883	       Norris (x2) | Russell | Sargeant | Bottas | G.Zhou	              McLaren | Mercedes                                        $116.2M <--14

= P2	What´s The Racing Point	   2769	       Norris (x2) | Piastri | Sargeant | Bottas | G. Zhou	              McLaren | Mercedes                                        $119.0M <--5

= P3	Captain zero racing	   2483	       Verstappen (x2) | Piastri | Hulkenberg | Gasly | Bottas	              McLaren | Visa Cash App RB                                $119.9M <--3

↑ P4	Blue Goats	           2420	       Norris (x2) | Piastri | Russell | Sargeant | Bottas	              McLaren | Visa Cash App RB                                $121.5M <--1

↓ P5	Nasty Nate F1	           2370	       Sainz (x2) | Hulkenberg | Alonso | Albon | Sargeant	              Red Bull Racing | McLaren                                 $118.4M <--6

↑ P6	Sammyed F1 Racing Team	   2286	       Norris (x2) | Piastri | Hulkenberg | G. Zhou | Sargeant	              Ferrari | Mercedes                                        $117.7M <--10

↓ P7	Ultra soft tires	   2283	       Leclerc (x2) | Norris | Hulkenberg | Tsunoda | Albon	              Red Bull Racing | Haas F1 Team                            $118.1M <--8

= P8	THE ROAD WARRIOR	   2172	       Verstappen (x2) | Alonso | Hulkenberg | Tsunoda | Sargeant	      Red Bull Racing | Haas F1 Team                            $111.7M <--19

= P9	Lemon Sunday	           2152	       Leclerc (x2) | Alonso | Tsunoda | Ricciardo | Albon	              Ferrari | Mercedes                                        $117.5M <--12

↑ P10	Red_Fool	           2056	       Verstappen (x2) | Piastri | Tsunoda | Gasly | Sargeant	              McLaren | Alpine                                          $115.4M <--15

↓ P11	Loch Eil Racing	           2044	       Verstappen (x2) | Tsunoda | Ocon | Ricciardo | Gasly	              Red Bull Racing | Visa Cash App RB                        $114.2M <--17

= P12	Cadence	                   2043	       Hamilton (x2) | Verstappen | Piastri | Stroll | Tsunoda	              Haas F1 Team | Williams                                   $120.3M <--2

= P13	BlakkNinja Racing	   2029	       Verstappen (x2) | Leclerc | Magnussen | Ricciardo | Albon	      Mercedes | Visa Cash App RB                               $119.6M <--4

= P14	F1 Frog	                   1972	       Verstappen (x2) | Perez | Tsunoda | Ocon | Gasly	                      Ferrari | Williams                                        $115.1M <--16

↑ P15	AlekRacing	           1924	       Perez (x2) | Leclerc | Hamilton | Tsunoda | Bottas	              Ferrari | Kick Sauber                                     $118.2M <--7

↓ P16	Oopsididitagain	           1915	       Verstappen (x2) | Stroll | Tsunoda | Ricciardo | Albon	              Red Bull Racing | Williams                                $113.0M <--18

= P17	Project 5 Racing	   1889	       Sainz (x2) | Piastri | Russell | Bottas | Albon	                      McLaren | Williams                                        $116.7M <--13

= P18	The_Christina	           1768	       Verstappen (x2) | Piastri | Hamilton | Stroll | G. Zhou	              Haas F1 Team | Kick Sauber                                $118.1M <--8

= P19	Team2McLarenfan	           1535	       Perez (x2 | Sainz | Alonso | Magnussen | Albon	                      Ferrari | Haas F1 Team                                    $117.7M <--10

Originally I was writing using the [table] bbcode for a table I wanted to post, but I found out that is not working over here then it goes using code, the current Championship Standings including drivers, constructors lineups, and the current budgets every team owns at the moment. Budget vs Points, the big dilemma on strategy, higher tier assests = more points/less increase budget; lower tier assest, the opposite. Blue Goats is the richest team at the moment, and is Top 5 which is a fantastic balanced performance so far. Also P2 and P3 are making good money ahead of the second half of the 2024 season on the fantasy, and they are doing a great job as well. Cadence is the second richest team but needs to wake up as is located at P12 in the championship.

For those who are playing, don´t forget to:

- Use your chips wisely specially on sprint weekend

- Check the weekend´s free practices before making an adjustment to your team.

- If you are not sure and need some recommendations about your lineup, visit the calculator from F1 Fantasy Tools, a very handy site.

- Also from the f1 fantasy youtube channels you can get some helpful orientation.

- Do your changes to your team before the Team Lock Deadline of course.

Let´s see what happens on the second half of the season, would Petronas RT slow down the pace, take care of his tires, and try to get some $$$?, we´ll see, On my case, I am in the works because I need to improve that and I am trying by keeping Ferrari for the next a couple of races instead of moving into McLaren (which I can, but not at the moment), and by probably swapping my current drivers lineup into a 2B tier drivers + 3C tier drivers; or just 1A tier driver + 4C tier drivers on it for a couple of races and see if I can gain some cash, and push the turbo button later on.

The Belgian grand prix at the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps is coming up, good luck everyone on your teams for this race and for the upcoming races, I will take a look again in the upcoming months.

And for those who haven´t join us in the league yet, give it a try.