Photo

Maserati historians contact details

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pullman99

Pullman99

• 879 posts

Posted 16 October 2024 - 11:04

I am currently researching several Maserati powered Formula One cars and I wonder if anyone has contact details for the Maserati historians Richard Crump and Rob de la Rive Box.

Their various books on Maserati have been referenced in posts on this Forum over the past couple of decades.    Richard Crump was also involved with the restoration of a number of Maserati sports and racing cars in the UK.     If any of our esteemed members can help, please PM me if that is preferable.

Many thanks

Advertisement

#2 ReWind

ReWind

• 3,542 posts

Posted 16 October 2024 - 12:07

Contacting Rob de la Rive Box would be a challenge because he passed away in 1998 at age 64.

#3 Steve L

Steve L

• 565 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:51

The best place to ask such questions is the Maserati Racing - Past and Present page on Facebook.

There are some super photos and items of information posted, and Adam Ferrington in particular is very helpful when answering questions.

#4 Pullman99

Pullman99

• 879 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:40

Thank you ReWind and Steve L.

I was not aware that Rob de la Rive Box had passed away so thank you for that information.   It is clearly a hazard when enquiring about authors who published works many years ago.

Thank you also Steve for suggesting the Maserati Facebook page which I shall follow up straightaway.

Ian