Canadian GP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Andy

Andy

• 3,483 posts

Posted 07 March 2000 - 03:31

Posted Image

For those of you attending (or thinking of it) this year's Canadian GP in Montreal, I just thought I would forward on the web site URL for all the ticket and other info you'll need.

http://www.aircanada...romo/grandprix/

If anyone else has any useful links for the Canadian GP, feel free to post thim here.

We'll have to arrange an "AtlasF1 Night" whilst you are all here.

------------------
JETPLAST Custom Displays

[This message has been edited by Andy (edited 03-06-2000).]

Advertisement

#2 Loz

Loz

• 504 posts

Posted 07 March 2000 - 03:39

Just let me know when, and where(and how to get there) and I'll be there!!

#3 f1nut

f1nut

• 131 posts

Posted 07 March 2000 - 03:56

You can also order your tickets by phone and speak to a real live person who will tell you exactly what seats you are getting. I called about a week ago and there were still some silver and lots of bronze seats left. Make sure you book some acccomodation before you book your tickets. By this time of year most downtown hotels are booked up.

The number to call is 514-350-0000
I believe they are only open 9-5 est

An Atlas get together sounds fantastic Andy. See you there !!

#4 Jhope

Jhope

• 9,440 posts

Posted 07 March 2000 - 04:13

pff!!! good luck getting tickets. I called out of curiosity, and they told me they only have single tickets left, and it's almost impossible to get tickets for groups unless you get them from a scalper ($$$$$$$$) I ordered mine in SEPTEMBER. and still did not get the tickets i wanted. They told me i was the first one to order the tickets, but they still could not manage to get me the seats i wanted.

if you do get seats, get them at the chicanes or hairpins. DO NOT get them on the front straight. I had those last year (1999) and I could not even see the cars pass by because they were so close to the wall. I did have the opportunity to pat Shumy, Hill, Villeneuve and Zonta on the helmet after their uhmm uhmm "brush" with Quebec! hehehe

#5 MattB

MattB

• 502 posts

Posted 07 March 2000 - 09:59

I sat in Grandstand 16 last year which is on the front straight next to the hairpin and the seats were awesome! I imagine if you were across from the pits they would be really poor, but the hairpin was sheer delight, especially watching Schumacher's Ferrari zip into the pits! Dynamite.
I'm going to be in the senna curve this year.