Photo

Schumi is a Fatalist

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Incal

Incal

• 380 posts

Posted 09 March 2000 - 13:40

So the chin believes his life has been predetermined (AtlasF1 News 8/3-00). Always found that sort of belief strange and a bit scary to. So if MS is right the the next time you really **** up don't worry it was meant to be. Does that mean you can take risks? (Just trying to stir the possum a bit)

Advertisement

#2 Daemon

Daemon

• 5,452 posts

Posted 09 March 2000 - 21:12

Michael also stated that he is not afraid of dying in a racecar. He is gonna cop a lot of flak from Schuey detractors, but the Great Ayrton Senna said the same things. I think it should be headed off before it starts. Schuey said he is not afraid because he loves his racing, and is enjoying himself so much. Senna stated that nothing would happen to him because "god is with me" or some such stupid notion. The difference is that Schuey is willing to take CALCULATED risks. I believe he has learnt from Jerez '97 and would not put another drivers life at risk.

Don't jump to conclusions over this statement. He's simply stating the obvious, that no race drivers are afraid to die doing what they love, for if the were, they would not be driving....

#3 schumilover

schumilover

• 1,063 posts

Posted 09 March 2000 - 21:29

why with the jerez 97 AGAIN???????????????????????
Ancient history!!!!and was totally not Ms fault nevermind an attempt to murder baldie
The end
As for Schumis belief in fate -very cool correct attitude imho.

[This message has been edited by schumilover (edited 03-09-2000).]

#4 kenny

kenny

• 2,030 posts

Posted 09 March 2000 - 21:34

Daemon...

Senna NEVER said God will protect him, and that nothing can happen to him .

The press blew that up, out of the fact that Senna just said he was very religious...
dont tell me even you believe that...
If you're gonna start believing everytihng the press said.

Senna did once say, 'I can be gone, it justs take a fraction of a second' He was aware of that...

It surprises me you believe such bullsh*t...

;)