* * * - - 4 votes

New engine

• Please log in to reply
1808 replies to this topic

#1801 Feliks

Feliks

• 883 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:22

Did you like my balloons? It is a buoyancy engine .. There are already such, but operate under water .. are exceptionally fuel efficient vehicles, which you once, then 3 seconds using energy and emerges again up .. Of course the circulation of Carnot have nothing to do, although in the level covers considerable distances but the faithful his followers will try to convince us that they have ... But they do not have an orthodoxy should not be ... despite teach this way at universities ...
First about the underwater glider, of course in English .. https://en.wikipedia...derwater_glider

If someone needs it, you can already buy it ... maybe even a sailboat would be towed :)

Technical parameters ..

We develop thinking further, not burdened by this Carnot ..

Andrew  :smoking:

Advertisement

#1802 Feliks

Feliks

• 883 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 05:43

Do you know how much engine power goes to overcome losses in the timing mechanism? When designing, it is assumed that it is 10% of the maximum power of this engine .... But, after all, it is very rare to use the full maximum power .. to maintain speed in the city - 50 miles, usually not more than 20% of this is used maximum power .. .. But then the same amount of power goes to the camshaft ... as if we used the maximum power ... So, in fact, in driving in the city the timing drive goes up to 50% of the power used then ... we still have to overcome as much resistance as braking with a 4-stroke engine. I learned about it when I was driving a car with a two-stroke engine, which practically did not have engine braking ... So in summary - the timing drive and pressing the valve springs - I think, on average, there is 50% of the currently used power, which we need to overcome, thanks to our fuel. .. believe me.

Andrew  :smoking:

#1803 gruntguru

gruntguru

• 6,743 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 23:07

Energy balance at full load. Total mechanical friction is 3% or about 10% of output.

9GwKiVX.jpg

Energy Balance at part load. Mechanical friction is 9% or about 45% of output.

yen6vFC.jpg

Most of the mechanical friction is piston and rings. As I recall, your "New Engine" replaces the valve gear with another piston and rings.

R78ZAW0.jpg

Source. https://x-engineer.o...-pressure-fmep/

Edited by gruntguru, 08 November 2019 - 23:29.

#1804 Feliks

Feliks

• 883 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 19:07

Energy balance at full load. Total mechanical friction is 3% or about 10% of output.

9GwKiVX.jpg

Energy Balance at part load. Mechanical friction is 9% or about 45% of output.

yen6vFC.jpg

Most of the mechanical friction is piston and rings. As I recall, your "New Engine" replaces the valve gear with another piston and rings.

R78ZAW0.jpg

Source. https://x-engineer.o...-pressure-fmep/

There was once a discussion on this subject .. I used to think so until 1980 ... But later I looked at it differently and I know, as a result of years of reflection and experience, that all this is sucked from the finger, these heat and mechanical losses, unfortunately .. Here is an evident example showing that the resistance to movement of the crankshaft and the camshaft is several times larger, so these charts are a complete fairy tale ..
And that's why they are not building new efficient engines ... previous engineers. and until they revise their views, they will not build a better engine .. Here you stubbornly do not see that my engine with the same capacity, the main piston sucks 3 TIMES more air into the cylinder, and you try to compare it to a traditional engine that sucks 3 times less ,, And you say that the losses on my pistons according to these graphs are much larger .. Yes, maybe (but I'm not sure) but they suck these 3 times more charge into the cylinder and This is an undeniable physical basis, but my engine must be more efficient , no matter whether you acknowledge or not...

you can see that the shaft itself is very light, you can turn the hand, it is very difficult to mount the camshafts, even using a long arm wrench .. I think that even 5 times more force is needed for this .. I used to rotate several engines that I modernized and I repaired and I know that this is a big difference in this strength .. And this will also be confirmed by every efficient engine mechanic...
And that's why modern engineers, unfortunately, put them down and are unable to make a working engine from 23 HP to 250 HP ... and until they start to find out, however, it is, they will not do it ... And I do a lot so that they deign find out ... until health allows

Andrew :smoking:  :smoking:

#1805 gruntguru

gruntguru

• 6,743 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 23:13

Amazing - they just make up the numbers to draw those charts and publish those papers. I never knew that.

#1806 Feliks

Feliks

• 883 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 23:59

Amazing - they just make up the numbers to draw those charts and publish those papers. I never knew that.

Unfortunately, this is the sad truth .. I, when my engine turned out to be amazing, boldly look for real reasons, why it is so and I slowly started to find .. And everything is right with me, I can say exactly why it is so ... but I devoted a lot of time to it , because I also trusted such "research" .. It is difficult to change the views afterwards .. but fortunately it slowly comes and one begins to understand what the truth can be .. But of course it requires extraordinary reliability ... It is enough to observe known things from this angle that sometimes show us all this .. We just have to pay attention to it ... for this the reward can be really great .. It is good that I have the opportunity to publish my insights and maybe thanks to that engines will really develop ... because other people will also understand what is going on ..

here at the very end of the film you can also see how the light mechanism with pistons turns the hand ..

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZS4hDJLt5qU

Andrew  :wave:

#1807 Feliks

Feliks

• 883 posts

Posted Yesterday, 00:16

In 7.48, you can see how much force the engineer must use to turn the engine .. Until the whole engine shakes strongly on a tripod...   https://www.youtube....h?v=CNNV-_an-Qw

#1808 Wuzak

Wuzak

• 6,928 posts

Posted Today, 01:09

Isn't some of that extra effort required when the heads are on due to compression in the cylinders?

#1809 Feliks

Feliks

• 883 posts

Posted Today, 12:09

Is part of this extra effort not required when the heads are turned on due to cylinder compression?

You can check it yourself. Unscrew the spark plugs in the car and try to rotate the crankshaft freely, like in a movie without a head ...
Then ask two colleagues who have motorcycles, one two-stroke and the other four-stroke, with the same capacity (e.g. 250 cm3) .. deliveries to go in the same gear, say, up to 40 kilometers per hour, and so the throttle completely closed the place .. Then measure the distance they traveled completely to the end without using the brakes .. both engines will obviously have the same compression .... However, I think it will be a two-stroke motorcycle road the passage will be several times longer ...
That is why I know that there is resistance without compression in the film, because I have repeatedly conducted such experiments myself, for example, because I had a car with a two-stroke DKW-F8 engine, which also had mechanical brakes, cables and after a few good depressions descending from above, the brake drums expanded and the brakes were not (it was not manual, because they were the same lines   ;)  ), engine braking remained, but it wasn't also because it was a two-stroke engine ... that's why I won the rally in modern times in modern times .... :)

dkw%20f8.jpg

Edited by Feliks, Today, 12:27.