Best

Posted Image

Advertisement

#2 JSF

JSF

• 678 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 23:33

Lovely.

I'll be keeping this running up that hill. :)

Posted Image

#3 MKIVJ6

MKIVJ6

• 345 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:30

Heavy Metal Thunder!

#4 JSF

JSF

• 678 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 14:03

Two different ends of the sportscar spectrum. :)

Are you going to be in the supercar padock? If so we may be located in the adjacent padock so hopefully will get to have a good look at your car during the weekend, it's stunning in the pictures i have seen.

#5 MKIVJ6

MKIVJ6

• 345 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 20:27

I suspect so and look forward to seeing you and your car.

Best

#6 MKIVJ6

MKIVJ6

• 345 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 14:08

http://www.barchetta...list/index.html

#7 Jeff Weinbren

Jeff Weinbren

• 147 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 04:01

Is there going to be meeting of TNF'ers at the FoS this year?. Ted's place?
Jeff Weinbren.

#8 Bloggsworth

Bloggsworth

• 9,400 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 21:46

Is this a private party or can anyone join in?

BTW, love the helmet!

#9 MCS

MCS

• 4,700 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 21:49

Originally posted by Bloggsworth
BTW, love the helmet!

Looks like Barrie Maskell's......

#10 Ted Walker

Ted Walker

• 1,432 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:08

More than welcome to use my stand down by the start in the usual place.Hope to have some "stars "dropping by over the weekend.

#11 Cirrus

Cirrus

• 1,753 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 17:02

Looks like Barrie Maskell's......

Funny, I'd already decided to get my next helmet painted like Barrie Maskell's - does anyone have a reasomable colour picture of it?

#12 MCS

MCS

• 4,700 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 21:00

Originally posted by Cirrus
Funny, I'd already decided to get my next helmet painted like Barrie Maskell's - does anyone have a reasomable colour picture of it?

Alan - I think there was a Competition Car cover in 1972 (?) with Barrie's F3 GRD sort of semi-blurredly angled across it. I'll try and have a look for you.

"Blurredly" - that must be a new word !

Perhaps not. :down: :rolleyes:

#13 macoran

macoran

• 3,989 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 21:39

probably a blur in a hurry,
but it seems to exist

http://dictionary.re...tions/blurredly

#14 Cirrus

Cirrus

• 1,753 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:44

Alan - I think there was a Competition Car cover in 1972 (?) with Barrie's F3 GRD sort of semi-blurredly angled across it. I'll try and have a look for you.

Thanks - MCS

I Think "reasomable" is also a new word!

#15 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:53

Originally posted by Ted Walker
More than welcome to use my stand down by the start in the usual place.Hope to have some "stars "dropping by over the weekend.

Thanks Ted :up:

Normal Friday lunchtime meet up then guys and gorls ?

#16 ian senior

ian senior

• 2,165 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:49

I think Barrie's helmet design varied a bit over the years - when I first saw it, 69/70 or thereabouts, I think the stars were of a uniform size, but in '71 he had larger stars at the front. There's a reasoMable b&w shot on www.f3history.co.uk of Barrie in the Chevron B18.

#17 fivestar

fivestar

• 334 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:02

Any idea if the Times will be having their special offer this year and if YES what is their web site.
I will be coming from the Philippines and can only attend on Friday so alternatively as I have had no luck with the Goodwood system one of you may be able to sell me a Friday ticket if you have one spare. rgds - 5*

#18 swintex

swintex

• 542 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:00

5* - doesn't look like it, there's no mention of it on this page.

#19 Alan Cox

Alan Cox

• 8,397 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:22

Latst FoS press release:

LEWIS HAMILTON NOW CONFIRMED FOR THE FESTIVAL OF SPEED, COMPLETING THE SET OF ALL FOUR CURRENT BRITISH F1 DRIVERS AT GOODWOOD

After much anticipation, young British Formula One sensation Lewis Hamilton has now confirmed his attendance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The Festival will be the first opportunity for British motor sport fans to see Lewis in action in an F1 car on UK soil, as he screams up the challenging 1.16-mile Goodwood hillclimb in an F1 McLaren on Sunday 24 June.For the first time in five years, the current F1 season includes four British drivers. All four of these drivers are confirmed to be attending and driving at the Festival of Speed, being held in Goodwood Park from 22-24 June 2007, two weeks prior to them all being seen in action at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Hamilton will be joining fellow Brits Jenson Button, David Coulthard and new F1 recruit Anthony Davidson at the Festival, with all four due to be tackle the celebrated Goodwood Hill. Davidson will drive the ex-Nigel Mansell/Nelson Piquet 1987 championship-winning Williams-Honda FW11B. Both Davidson and Button are also due to take to the Hill on two-wheels racing bicycles, as part of the inaugural Goodwood Organic Milk Race, which teams top drivers with professional cyclists in a time trial up the Goodwood Hill – and back down.

The Festival’s unique ability to attract the top works Formula One teams is a key strength, and seven current F1 teams have indicated their intention to attend this year, just two weeks ahead of their appearance at the British Grand Prix. Nowhere else in the world can F1 fans get so close to the latest and greatest cars and drivers.

Ferrari – the legendary F1 team will be here from Italy to help celebrate the marque’s 60th anniversary

Honda – the latest RA107 car will be in action all weekend, and it is confirmed that Christien Klien will drive on Friday and Saturday, with local hero Jenson Button driving on Sunday

McLaren-Mercedes – last season’s car is expected to be in action on Saturday and Sunday

Red Bull – the beautiful Renault-powered car will smoke its tyres all weekend

Spyker – the newest addition to the F1 grid is expected to make its debut appearance at the Festival, with both its F1 car and Le Mans challenger

Toyota – the latest car will be in action all weekend as part of Toyota’s celebration of a half-century in motor sport. It is now confirmed that Ralf Schumacher will be on hand to drive on Saturday

Williams-Toyota – the great British team will demonstrate its latest V8 car on Saturday and Sunday
In addition to the current stars, also look out in the paddock for more familiar British F1 faces, such as Sir Jackie Stewart, Damon Hill, Martin Brundle, Mark Blundell, Sir Frank Williams, Ron Dennis, Patrick Head, Ross Brawn, David Richards, Christian Horner and Adrian Newey, all of whom have attended the Festival in recent years.

Advertisement

#20 Barry Boor

Barry Boor

• 11,549 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:34

Red Bull – the beautiful Renault-powered car

Beautiful.... :( Says who?

#21 Cirrus

Cirrus

• 1,753 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 16:25

It is now confirmed that Ralf Schumacher will be on hand to drive on Saturday

If we are to believe the current rumours, it might be his last drive for Toyota...

#22 Vitesse2

Vitesse2
  • Administrator

• 41,863 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 16:42

Originally posted by Alan Cox
It is now confirmed that Ralf Schumacher will be on hand to drive on Saturday

Oh dear :rolleyes:

He didn't exactly make himself popular last time ....

#23 sterling49

sterling49

• 10,917 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 17:06

Originally posted by Vitesse2

Oh dear :rolleyes:

He didn't exactly make himself popular last time ....

I really look forward with great anticipation to my 1st FoS visit, and will be interested to see if the charisma fairy has visited :rolleyes:

#24 David Beard

David Beard

• 4,997 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 18:32

If we are to believe the current rumours, it might be his last drive for Toyota...

His last "drive" was a long time ago. The wrong one retired...

#25 sterling49

sterling49

• 10,917 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 18:37

Originally posted by David Beard

His last "drive" was a long time ago. The wrong one retired...

:lol:

#26 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:07

Originally posted by fivestar
Any idea if the Times will be having their special offer this year and if YES what is their web site.
I will be coming from the Philippines and can only attend on Friday so alternatively as I have had no luck with the Goodwood system one of you may be able to sell me a Friday ticket if you have one spare. rgds - 5*

There's a Sunday Times special on FoS planned for June 10th so might be .
I think their website is timesonline

#27 Alan Cox

Alan Cox

• 8,397 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 18:38

Latest press release from Goodwood:

LEWIS HAMILTON. CARLOS SAINZ. EMERSON FITTIPALDI. JUST THREE OF ONE HUNDRED MOTOR RACING LEGENDS ALREADY CONFIRMED FOR THE 2007 GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED.

With two weeks to go until the 2007 Festival of Speed, the event’s founder the Earl of March, and his team, have once again pulled together an encyclopaedic list of almost 100 top motor sport heroes, all converging on Goodwood Park from 22-24 June.

A veritable who’s who of motor sport’s finest drivers and riders will be at the Festival, including Goodwood first timers Lewis Hamilton, ex-World Rally Champion Carlos Sainz, plus 1960s rallying legend Paddy Hopkirk.
Occasional Festival visitors, including Emerson Fittipaldi, Carl Fogarty and Land Speed Record-holder Andy Green will also be making a welcome return, whilst Goodwood regulars Jenson Button, Damon Hill and Colin McRae will also be seen in action on the challenging hillclimb over theweekend.
The following pages list who’s driving what at the 2007 Festival of Speed. Keep an eye on the dedicated Goodwood website for more news and updates.

A-Z of Star Drivers Summary - Festival of Speed 2007

All the confirmed star drivers, as at 06 June, listed in alphabetical order with a summary of the vehicles they will compete in at the Festival.

Michael Ammermuller, Red Bull Racing’s test driver will take to the hill in the 2007 Red Bull-Renault RB3.

Chris Atkinson, WRC driver for Subaru, will take to the hill and the Forest Rally Stage in a Subaru Impreza WRC on the Saturday.

Rowan Atkinson, Actor and comedian, will drive the Napier-Railton Special.

Richard Attwood, popular Le Mans winner, will drive a Porsche 961 all weekend.

Troy Bayliss, reigning World Superbike Champion will take to the hill on his Ducati 999F07 race-bike.

Derek Bell, five times Le Mans winner, will once more be at the Festival all three days, driving a Porsche 956, 917/30 and the Mirage-Ford GR7.

Stig Blomqvist, former World Rally Champion, will drive an Audi Quattro S1 on the Forest Rally Stage and the mighty Quattro ‘Pikes Peak’ car on the hillclimb.

Russell Brookes, former British Champion, will drive his 1985 title-winning Opel Manta 400 all weekend on the Forest Rally Stage.

Ralph Bryans, Former Honda works motorcycle star, will ride some of the classic racing bikes brought to the Festival by Honda Collection Hall.

Jenson Button, star driver for Honda Racing F1 team, will drive the Honda RA107 on Sunday and take part in the Goodwood Organic Milk Race on Saturday.

Troy Corser, former WSB Champion, will ride the Motor Italia Yamaha YZF R1 up the hill at the Festival.

Paul Dallenbach, multiple Pike’s Peak winner, will take to the hill in his purpose-built Dallenbach ‘Pikes Peak Special’ open wheeler.

Anthony Davidson, current F1 star with the Super Aguri team, will be taking to the hill in a historic Williams-Honda FW11 F1 car.

Gil de Ferran, Sporting Director of the Honda F1 team, will drive a Williams-Honda FW11B on Sunday.

Per Eklund, Swedish rally and rally-cross, and former Saab works driver, will be taking to the hill in the 'Pikes Peak' Saab 9-3 Viggen.

Vic Elford, a leading talent in Sports Cars and also a Grand Prix driver, will be back behind the wheel of the legendary Chaparral-Chevrolet 2J ‘sucker car’, which he raced in the 1960s.

Sean Emmett, BSB team PR Branson Honda rider, will take to the hill on a Suzuki RGV500.

Gwyndaf Evans, rallying wizard who won the British Championship and competed also in WRC events, will share a drive with Guy Wilks in the Sun Mobil 1 Ford Focus WRC car.

Emerson Fittipaldi, Double F1 world champion, Indy 500 winner and 1989 Indycar champion, is expected to be reunited with one of his Lotus GP cars.

Carl Fogarty, four-times World Superbike Champion, will take to the hill on an MV Agusta F4R 312.

Marc Gene, test driver for Scuderia Ferrari, will drive the 2006 Ferrari F1 car.

Peter Gethin, Formula One driver for McLaren and BRM, will be in action in the BRM P160 in which he achieved the fastest Grand Prix in history, a record which stood for more than 30 years.

Stuart Graham – the only man to win TT’s on two and four wheels – will take to the hill on some of the classic racing bikes brought to the Festival by Honda Collection Hall.

Andy Green, holder of the World and Diesel Land Speed Record, will be at the Festival with the JCB Dieselmax team.

Lewis Hamilton, young British Formula One sensation, driving for the F1 McLaren team, will take to the hill in an F1 McLaren.

Damon Hill, Britain’s last Formula 1 World Champion, is expected to be at the Festival over the weekend.

Neil Hodgson, former WSB champion, will ride his 999R race bike all weekend.

Paddy Hopkirk, British rally driver, will be making his debut on the Forest Rally Stage in an ex-works Mini Cooper S.

Yukio Kagayama, WSB rider, will be in action all weekend on his Alstare Suzuki GSX-R1000 K7.

Christian Klien, test driver with Honda F1 team, is expected to drive the Honda RA107 F1 car on Saturday.

David Leslie, renowned British sports and touring car driver, will be reunited with the Aston Martin AMR1 Group C car at the Festival.

Arie Luyendyk, twice winner of the Indycar 500, will be in action on the Goodwood hillclimb in a Nissan R90 Group C car.

The Earl of March is expected to drive MG C Type 'Montlhery', sister car to that which his grandfather Freddie drove to victory at Brooklands in the famous Double 12 race.

Nick Mason, the Pink Floyd drummer and keen motor enthusiast, will drive the Auto Union Type D from Audi Tradition.

Jochen Mass, former Grand Prix star and Le Mans winner, is expected to drive a Mercedes-Benz W196 and Dodge Charger over the weekend of the Festival.

John McGuinness, multiple TT winner, will ride the HM Plant Honda CBR1000RR that he rode to victory in the recent Isle of Man TT.

Allan McNish, Le Mans winner and former GP star, is expected to drive the record-breaking Audi R10 diesel Le Mans car throughout the weekend.

Colin McRae, former World Rally Champion, will be in action all weekend on the Forest Rally Stage, and will drive his 2007 McRae R4.
Jeremy McWilliams, the well-known Grand Prix rider, will be riding the 2007 Ilmor X1 MotoGP bike.

Bill Milliken, designer of the famous Milliken MX1 Camber Car will drive his extrordinary creation up the hill, over the weekend.

Hannu Mikkola, 1983 World Rally Champion and designer of the Goodwood Forest Rally Stage, will drive an Audi Quattro A2 throughout the weekend on the course he created.

Rod Millen, Kiwi hillclimbing legend and Pike’s Peak winner, will drive his Toyota Pike’s Peak car at the event.

Franck Montagny, test driver for the Toyota F1 team, will be taking to the hill in the latest Toyota F1 car on Friday and Sunday.

Kazuki Nakajima, son of Satoru Nakajima, the first ever full time F1 driver from Japan, will drive the Williams -Toyota FW29 during the weekend.

Sir Stirling Moss, probably Britain’s greatest-ever never to win a World Formula 1 title, will drive the Mercedes-Benz 300SLR in which he won the 1955 Mille Miglia, as well as the unique four-wheel drive Ferguson-Climax Project 99 F1 car.

Michele Mouton – the only female rally driver to win a WRC event and the first to win the famous ‘Pikes Peak’ International Hillclimb – will be driving the Audi Quattro Coupe S1 'Pikes Peak' up the hill at Goodwood.

Jackie Oliver – Le Mans winner, F1 driver and former Arrows F1 team owner – will drive a Porsche 917K and hopefully a McLaren M19 F1 car.

Riccardo Patrese, F1's longest servant, with 256 GP starts, will drive a Ferrari 246 Dino, Lancia Beta Montecarlo and Lancia LC1 up the hill.

Chris Pfeiffer, World Stunt Champion, will be performing his daring stunts along the Goodwood hillclimb.

Andy Priaulx, Double World Touring Car Champion, is expected to drive his 2007 title-winning BMW 320i WTCC all weekend.

Brian Redman, F1 driver with a brilliant career in sports cars for Ferrari and Porsche, will drive the iconic Vanwall F1 car up the hill over the weekend.

Jim Redman, multiple World Championship winner will take to the hill on some of the classic racing bikes brought to the Festival by Honda Collection Hall.

Anthony Reid, stalwart of the British Touring Car Championship, will drive a Nissan Primera BTCC and a 350Z GT500 at the Festival.

Bob Riggle, All American drag racing showman, will be back at Goodwood to perform mind-blowing 100-metre wheelies in the 1100bhp Plymouth Barracuda ‘Hurst Hemi Under Glass’.

Tommy Robb, former works rider for Honda, will take to the hill on some of the classic racing bikes brought to the Festival by Honda Collection Hall.

Scott Russell, five-time winner of the Daytona 200, will ride a Kawasaki ZXR750 up the hill at the Festival.

Michael Rutter, BSB and TT rider, will ride the Isilon MSS Discovery Kawasaki ZX10R at the Festival.

Terry Rymer, first British rider to win a World Superbike race, will be in action on a Yamaha OW01 on the hill at the Festival.

Carlos Sainz, twice winner of the World Rally Championship, will take to the Forest Rally Stage in a 1993 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR ST185.

Ralf Schumacher, F1 driver for the Toyota F1 team, will be here on Saturday driving the Toyota TF106 car.

Vern Schuppan, 1983 Le Mans 24 Hour winner and Japanese Sports Car Champion, is expected to take to the hill in a Porsche 962 over the weekend of the Festival.

Petter Solberg, former World Rally Champion, will take to the hill and the Forest Rally Stage in a Subaru Impreza WRC on the Friday of the Festival.

Sir Jackie Stewart, Britain's most accomplished Champion, having lifted the F1 crown three times, will drive a Lola-Ford T90 up the hill.

Lyn St James, the most successful woman in the history of CART racing, will drive the 1988 Ford Thunderbird in which she set 31 speed records at Talledaga.

Marc Surer, former F1 driver, is expected to drive a BMW Z4M Coupe at the Festival.

John Surtees – seven-times 500cc motorcycle World Champion and F1 Champion for Ferrari, thereby the only man to win the world titles on two wheels and four – will be in action on the Honda RA300.

Danny Thompson, Bonneville speed record holder and son of the legendary Mickey Thompson, will share a drive in the Thompson-Buick Special with Al Unser Snr.

Al Unser Snr, four time winner of the Indy 500, will take to the hill in a Thompson-Buick Special.

Bjőrn WaldegÃ¥rd, rallying superstar and the first-ever winner of the Drivers’ World Championship, will take to the hill and the Forest Rally Stage in a Toyota Celica GT4 ST 165.

Mark Webber, F1 driver for Red Bull Racing, will be at the Festival.

Guy Wilks, leading British rally driver, will share a drive with Gwyndaf Evans in the Sun Mobil 1 Ford Focus WRC car.

Charlie Williams, Works Yamaha TT rider and multiple Isle of Man TT winner, is expected to ride a Yamaha TZ250G up the hill at the Festival.

Malcolm Wilson, explosive Group B rally driver and principal of the Ford M-Sport works rally team, will drive the Ford Focus WRC over the course of the weekend

Matthew Wilson, WRC driver and son of Group B star Malcolm, will drive the Ford Focus WRC up the hill and round the Forest Rally Stage.

Please note – this list is subject to change.. For the complete and most up-to-date event news, please visit www.goodwood.co.uk.

Tickets are still available, as entry is strictly by advance ticket only.

I must admit that I thought that the Mercedes museum had said that the Mille Miglia winner was going to be retired for good after Moss's last outing with it.

#28 2F-001

2F-001

• 4,245 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 18:45

Somehow I have contrived to arrange a holiday that will make it extemely difficult to see any of the Brooklands event; I'll be away for the FoS and it'll be virtually impossible to get to the big Brands historic meeting; hmm...

#29 Barry Boor

Barry Boor

• 11,549 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 18:47

Foolish boy! :D

#30 2F-001

2F-001

• 4,245 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 18:50

Yeah, I know. It is however a driving holiday, so should get a fix of adrenalin, wind in the hair (and bugs in the teeth), and winding French roads.

#31 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,605 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 20:06

Stuart Graham – the only man to win TT’s on two and four wheels . . .

They will persist in perpetuating this chestnut. Can nothing be done?

Doug!! Sort 'em out! :kiss:

#32 D-Type

D-Type

• 9,705 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 20:31

Since I won't get back from my holiday until late on Friday I'll be giving it a miss this year.

I hope all who go enjoy themselves and the rain clouds stay away.

#33 Alan Cox

Alan Cox

• 8,397 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 20:36

Andy Priaulx, Double World Touring Car Champion, is expected to drive his 2007 title-winning BMW 320i WTCC all weekend.

I didn't realise he had already won the championship, with more than half the season left...........

#34 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,534 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 21:07

Originally posted by Tim Murray

They will persist in perpetuating this chestnut. Can nothing be done?

Doug!! Sort 'em out! :kiss:

Oh my Gawd.... Not guilty sir. Not asked. I'll get right to it.

DCN

#35 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,605 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 22:23

Originally posted by Doug Nye
Not guilty sir.

I knew it wouldn't have been your mistake Doug, but it has been cropping up in Goodwood publicity for some time (David McKinney noted it here last year). While you're at it, you might like to get them to have a think about "John Surtees - seven-times 500cc motorcycle World Champion " . . . :p

#36 Doug Nye

Doug Nye

• 11,534 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 16:03

:rolleyes:

#37 Andrew Kitson

Andrew Kitson

• 2,535 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 16:08

Poor Lewis - he's not going to be able to move at Goodwood! The cost of stardom.

#38 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 21:41

Originally posted by fivestar

Get in quick - they've got 7500 pairs of tickets to give away

http://www.timesonli...icle1899488.ece

#39 Paul Butler

Paul Butler

• 71 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 22:14

Originally posted by condor

Get in quick - they've got 7500 pairs of tickets to give away

http://www.timesonli...icle1899488.ece

Condor good post - I've claimed mine and , hopefully , will get them!

Advertisement

#40 fivestar

fivestar

• 334 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 23:47

Many thanks guys, hope to meet you there.

#41 SCHKEE T332

SCHKEE T332

• 169 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:51

Jim, Allen Brown and others,
I will be there with a Lola T70 (the Bardahl Special). Please stop by and say hello ! I'm afraid this is a situation where the only way to recognize anyone is by the car...
Johan

#42 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 16:09

Can we firm up arrangements for the meet at Ted's place Friday lunchtime please :)

I'm a volunteer with the Richard Burns Foundation for Saturday/Sunday and have said I'll help out Friday evening as well.
http://www.richardburnsfoundation.com/

#43 MKIVJ6

MKIVJ6

• 345 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 16:48

Will do. Looking forward to seeing you!

#44 bradbury west

bradbury west

• 6,098 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 19:07

Originally posted by SCHKEE T332
Jim, Allen Brown and others,
I will be there with a Lola T70 (the Bardahl Special). Please stop by and say hello ! I'm afraid this is a situation where the only way to recognize anyone is by the car...
Johan

One of the delights of both Goodwoods is that the enthusiast can, and invariably does, just approach the owner/mechanic/driver of cars of interest and asks relevant questions with a serious interest, and in most cases with substantial knowledge. You will enjoy it all

Roger Lund.

#45 bradbury west

bradbury west

• 6,098 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 19:10

As a slight aside to this thread, if anyone is going to the Bonham's sale on the Friday afternoon, I am very sure that Bjorn would welcome detailed photographs of the Vanwall race car transporter which is being sold there. Lot 389.

Roger Lund

#46 jorism

jorism

• 179 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 19:15

I will take some pictures of the Vanwall transporter...don't know or I have time for the meeting...

#47 condor

condor

• 12,509 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 20:53

Got my volunteer wristband in the post today :) Helping with the RB foundation Sat and Sun from 2ish ( have to be at their stand at 2.30pm) Friday is clear for me :) so shall we say meet at Ted's Ferret Photographic stall Friday 1pm?

#48 davewoolf

davewoolf

• 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 13:35

I'll be there, looking after the Cartier display as usual. Come and say hello - it breaks up the day.
Dave

#49 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,605 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 15:59

Originally posted by condor
. . . so shall we say meet at Ted's Ferret Photographic stall Friday 1pm?

I'll be there.

#50 Jeff Weinbren

Jeff Weinbren

• 147 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 19:41

Be there as well,
Jeff Weinbren.