Photo

Mustang 1750 DE rolling road, Powerdyne Dyno and four post lift

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ben Jones

Ben Jones

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:11

Offered for sale is our used rolling road and above ground Dyno set up. It is now 5 years old, so it is second hand, but has only had the latest software upgrades in the last twelve months.
This Dyno is without a doubt the very best available at the moment. It is the top of the range dyno with every option from the best manufacturer of chassis Dyno's in the world.
Included in the sale are the 4 post lift ramp and all the computer control system, including printer.
The rolling road itself has 50 inch knurled rollers to help prevent wheel hop or wheelspin on a fast launch.
This dyno was specced with every single option available taken
It has a smart tach RPM pick up
Pressure sensors
Air to fuel ratio modules
Optical RPM pick up
Computer system running Vista O/S with Powerdyne software
The above ground kit
The above ground lift
Integrated Christmas tree
OBD interface
Temperature sensor
Weather Station
Dual Eddy upgrade
and vehicle pull down kit.
With 50 inch rollers, a maximum speed of 250 mph and a horsepower measurement rating of 3,000 the MD-1750 is by far the fastest and most powerful dynamometer available on the market today.
When new this set up cost over £85,000
Available now at a bargain price of £22,500 ono **edit Price dropped to £17,500**

I will provide someone, for a day, to show you how the dyno works after installation at your unit if required in the UK.

I can arrange shipping to anywhere in the world at the buyers expense. Please call for details.
Any questions please call me on 44 7967 272 606 from outside the UK or 07967 272 606 if you are within the UK, or yu can message me through ebay.

I have plenty of photos and video of cars on the dyno if a prospective buyer would like to see. Of course viewing is possible too at our unit in Gloucestershire.

The rolling road and four post ramp
Posted Image

Three quarter view
Posted Image

The user control computer, everything is controlled from this computer
Posted Image

The rolling road itself, with 50 inch rollers
Posted Image

The control box
Posted Image

Thank you for looking

Any questions please call me on the number above or email ben at raceshack dot co dot uk

Edited by Ben Jones, 06 October 2009 - 10:38.

Advertisement

#2 Ben Jones

Ben Jones

• 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:36

Offered for sale is our used rolling road and above ground Dyno set up. It is now 5 years old, so it is second hand, but has only had the latest software upgrades in the last twelve months.
This Dyno is without a doubt the very best available at the moment. It is the top of the range dyno with every option from the best manufacturer of chassis Dyno's in the world.
Included in the sale are the 4 post lift ramp and all the computer control system, including printer.
The rolling road itself has 50 inch knurled rollers to help prevent wheel hop or wheelspin on a fast launch.
This dyno was specced with every single option available taken
It has a smart tach RPM pick up
Pressure sensors
Air to fuel ratio modules
Optical RPM pick up
Computer system running Vista O/S with Powerdyne software
The above ground kit
The above ground lift
Integrated Christmas tree
OBD interface
Temperature sensor
Weather Station
Dual Eddy upgrade
and vehicle pull down kit.
With 50 inch rollers, a maximum speed of 250 mph and a horsepower measurement rating of 3,000 the MD-1750 is by far the fastest and most powerful dynamometer available on the market today.
When new this set up cost over £85,000
Available now at a bargain price of £22,500 ono

I will provide someone, for a day, to show you how the dyno works after installation at your unit if required in the UK.

I can arrange shipping to anywhere in the world at the buyers expense. Please call for details.
Any questions please call me on 44 7967 272 606 from outside the UK or 07967 272 606 if you are within the UK, or yu can message me through ebay.

Any questions please call me on the number above or email ben at raceshack dot co dot uk

Ok I'm dropping the price, if someone can move quickly on this to £17,500

That makes this an absolute bargain! Less than a quarter of the original price.