A user from a different boards translated a few things from the Autosprint magazine:
- The new car will be a revolution,instead of an evolution.Autosprint is keen Ferrari will forget about "strange" names that has cursed recent seasons [let's say 248F1,F300,F60 ...0 titles all of them].
- Ferrari will show a RBR style nose job.A first glance of this,was shown at the German Gp this year.
- There are some of the concepts of the english car that will be "copycated" in our car.Why the RBR and not the Brawn?.Because technicians believe Red Bull has much more room for development.
- There will be a lot more space to work with at the rear end of the car [now almost filled with the KERS system].Tombazis and Costa will therefore be less limited on their designs.
- Fuel consumption is a serious issue and is going to be a number one priority.
- Maybe,but only maybe,the car will be with a larger wheelbase [like the F2007].A car that wasn't to the like of the drivers,but instead won both Champs.