I will try to help you with some tips:
- Preparing your back pack:
* rain coat (or poncho)
* Ear plugs ( V6 Turbo doesn't demand this device... But it's always a good ideia to have some units available... You can buy earplugs there)
* cellphone or tablet with F1 app (this is really cool!!) you can see what is happening all around the track...
* In Canada and in Brazil you can buy FM radios to listen local stations with informations and live transmissions of Qualify and Race. I think that you will find the same type of equipment in Austria. If your cellphone have FM app, don't waste your money acquiring those devices. An iPod can be an alternative, if you want to keep cellphone or tablet running F1 App.
* if you think about taking some pictures there, specially F1 cars, don't expect to use cellphone camera. Good pictures come from good cameras. So, if you want good pictures, I recommend to include a camera in the check list.
* plastic bag to cover your backpack in case of rain. Yes, this could sound like a stupid advise.. I know.. In 2003, during Brazilian Grand Prix, I saw that backpacks use to absorbs water like a sponge...LOL So, be prepared in case of rain.