The time has come to vote on the 35 entries in this year's livery competition.
Some entries failed the 'do not change the template' rule, but the changes where minor enough not to matter. One submission was too late, but again nothing too serious. There have thus been no disqualifications from the competition.
Thanks to all the participants. There were once again some excellent designs: F1 take note!
The rules for voting are simple:
- Rank three liveries in order. The first will get three (3) points, the second two (2) points, and the third one (1) point.
- You must choose three liveries. Rankings of less or more than three will not be counted.
- The livery with the most points will be the winner of the competition.
- In case of a draw, the number of first places (and so forth) will determine the winner.
- You may not vote for your own entries.
- You may only vote once.
- Rankings can be changed until the voting period ends.
Voting will end on 24 March 2017 at 23:59 UTC. The winner will be announced soon after.
The entries are presented in the order of the names assigned to the images by the image-host. Or random, if you will.
Note that the names appear above the livery.
#02 Luca Pacchiarini
#08 Luca Pacchiarini
#13 Luca Pacchiarini
#14 Luca Pacchiarini