Photo

TT 2018 (The greatest show on earth)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:37

What, am I seeing things? Thanks to whoever is responsible for bringing this event to the front page. I truly would never have believed that even a report would ever happen.

Advertisement

#2 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 15:59

:clap: :clap: Whoa! it's getting better by the day. I've been accused at times of being Paul Phillips or an MHK, I'll be accused of having influence here next. Thanks for our page, not easy to find, impossible on classic, but Autosport TT, who'd have ever put money on that! Great stuff, thanks!

#3 Grayson

Grayson
  • Autosport digital product manager

• 3,497 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 16:43

You're right about the TT content not being easy to find - we're going to make a change once we can so that any TT content is more visible on the homepage. In the meantime, you can find a mix of the latest MotoGP and TT content here:

https://www.autosport.com/bikes

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

#4 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:46

You're right about the TT content not being easy to find - we're going to make a change once we can so that any TT content is more visible on the homepage. In the meantime, you can find a mix of the latest MotoGP and TT content here:

https://www.autosport.com/bikes

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

I can only applaud your introduction of a TT page this year. It has been a very welcome addition to this website which previously ignored TT.

Sadly though, the second TT of the day has so far not received any attention whatsoever. The sidecar TT of yesterday, won by Ben and Tom Birchall, was an absolute masterclass. In my opinion, one of the most outstanding rides of all time. The Birchalls rode this race to perfection, every lap of the three lap mountain course, they broke the existing lap record and took a  staggering 51 seconds off the previous race time record. Their achievements deserve equal plaudits to the solos.

Please try to rectify this oversight if your TT page is to have the credibility it so deserves.

#5 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 18:01

Sadly, not only have we still not had the Sidecar 1 report, neither have we had a report on the best race so far this TT, the Superstock. This race will be written into the annals of history, equal to the Hizzy v Foggy battle of '92. What happened?

#6 milestone 11

milestone 11

• 17,434 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 16:46

And still no Superstock report.