- - - - -

Four Wheel Steering

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pierrre

pierrre

• 81 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 18:05

i did a piece on four wheel steering...lets see how it survives the critque..i know some of you can destroy this

Advertisement

#2 Zoe

Zoe

• 3,052 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 15:56

Is it just me who is seeing the subtitles in a weird sort of German?

#3 Fat Boy

Fat Boy

• 2,184 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 23:11

It worked fine for me.

The biggest thing that I can say about rear steer (having spent most of my time trying to minimize it) is that a little goes a _long_ way. I find most of the time the tuners who use it fall in love with it because it's so powerful and then fail to get the statics of the chassis correct. I could definitely see it being a great tool, but I can also see it as being an unnecessary complication.

#4 Lukin

Lukin

• 1,969 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:44

It worked fine for me.

The biggest thing that I can say about rear steer (having spent most of my time trying to minimize it) is that a little goes a _long_ way. I find most of the time the tuners who use it fall in love with it because it's so powerful and then fail to get the statics of the chassis correct. I could definitely see it being a great tool, but I can also see it as being an unnecessary complication.

Hi FB! How are you mate? 

Have you ever (purposely) put bump steer into the rear axle (assuming front steer car)?

Also from another thread - I am with you in regard to to rebound damping. It might be from working on fat cars with crap tyres, but I had a year as a customer (we couldn't revalve) where the front rebound was fully open. I don't remember the numbers, but I think I was probably around 2:1 Compression:Rebound as a general rule. 

#5 pierrre

pierrre

• 81 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:23

Is it just me who is seeing the subtitles in a weird sort of German?

youtube auto translated it so just clean up the english version and then click on auto translate for the rest of the languages...never knew subtitles can be so taxing and the best part is..just after all is translated...then realizing the original english subtitles has more mistakes from my screening incompetency. just image how the translated one would be