It's Bingo time and once again I'm asking for your unlikely predictions regarding the 2020 season. I'll carry over all predictions from 2019 that could or could not happen in 2020, too. But of course, new predictions are welcome.
Please submit new predictions until Tuesday midnight GMT. No new predictions can be added.
This year the grid will change from the 4x4 grid to two 3x3 grids that overlap, that means you have to select 17 predictions this time.
You get one point for every correct prediction and bonus points for cells that connect in the rows, columns and diagonals.
4-8-12-16 and 2-6-10-14 are also considered a diagonal, and 7-8-9-10-11, 3-6-9-12-15, 1-5-9-13-17 are the super-row,-column and diagonal.
| 1 | 2 | 3 | | 4 | 5 | 6 | | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | | 12 | 13 | 14 | | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Two connected cells that turn out to be true in the end give 2 extra points.
Three connected cells that turn out to be true in the end give 4 extra points.
Four connected cells that turn out to be true in the end give 8 extra points.
Five connected cells that turn out to be true in the end give 16 extra points.
In case of ties in the final standings, the timestamps of when your predictions turn true will be used as tiebreakers.
To submit your entry, simply enter your username followed by the 17 predictions, divided by slashes.
Example: thegforcemaybewithyou/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17 for the predictions 1 to 17 to be arranged as in the grid above.
Deadline is the start of the first practice in Austria to submit your entry.
1. Kvyat to be replaced during the season, Verstappen wins next race
2. Bottas scores more points than Hamilton
3. The virtual WDC will change in the last 10 laps of the final race
4. Ocon to beat Ricciardo(WDC position)
5. Every winner wins on at least 4 occasions
6. Only 4(or less) race winners
7. A driver wins his first F1 race
8. A driver is stripped of his podium after the podium ceremony (DSQ or a penalty which leaves him fourth or lower)
9. Raikkonen finishes a race ahead of both Ferraris(all three cars need to be classified as per the FIA result)
10. The lead of a race changes on the last lap of the Grand Prix(can also be only temporary during a fight for position)
11. The team of the driver who wins the WDC finishes 3rd or lower
12. Bottas will win the WDC
13. Mclaren will score a podium in the first 10 races
1st half of the season(first 10 races)
14. Williams will not get to Q2 or Q3 in the first 10 races
half of the season(first 10 races)
15. Albon to get a podium before Verstappen
16. Stroll to beat Perez over a full season (WDC position)
17. A driver gets banned due to penalty points
18. There will be a race with all drivers on the podium were born in 1990s (GIO, LEC, MAG, NOR, SAI, PER, STR, GAS, VER, ALB, KVY, RUS, LAT, OCO)
19. No driver will get to Q3 in every race weekend
20. Brazil with be declared a wet race before the start
21. Four teams will win minimum 1 race
22. Alfa Romeo will win at least one race
23. Verstappen to score at least as many pole positions as Hamilton
24. Verstappen to score at least as many race wins as Hamilton
25. Haas to win at least one race
26. Williams will not score any points this year
27. Singapore will be a safety car free race(no SC and no VSC) not held this year
28. Giovinazzi will outscore Raikkonen (WDC position)
29. The digital checkered flag to malfunction during a race
30. Half points will be awarded for a race
31. Vettel will spin again during the opening lap of a race
32. A driver scores at least 80% of a team's points (the team scoring at least 20 WCC points)
33. A team that isn't Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull scores at least two podium finishes
34. Someone does the grand slam - Fastest in FP1, FP2, FP3, Q1, Q2, pole position, leads every lap, fastest lap of the race and wins the Grand Prix
35. A drivers wins a race without pitting
36. The top 10 in a race result is exactly two by two team-wise (for example, Mercedes 1-2, Ferrari 3-4, Red Bull 5-6, Renault 7-8, Haas 9-10)
37. The top 10 in a qualifying result(before penalties) is exactly two by two team-wise (for example, Mercedes 1-2, Ferrari 3-4, Red Bull 5-6, Renault 7-8, Haas 9-10)
38. A Fastest Lap of the race before lap 11
39. Less than 10 (full i.e. not virtual) Safety Cars overall during the season
40. There will be a race with 3 Ferrari-powered cars on the podium
41. Mercedes will experience their longest streak yet without winning a race, since the beginning of the V6 era (longest streak is 3)
42. Verstappen and Hamilton will collide while running 1st and 2nd in one of the races (at least one of them retires, is forced to pit or loses track position as the effect of the collision)
43. The average WCC position of Mercedes-powered teams at the end of the year will be lower than the average WCC position of teams of any other engine supplier
44. Hülkenberg will drive an F1 race before the end of 2020
45. Bottas will be ahead of Hamilton in WDC after 8 races, but at the end of the season
after 16 races, Hamilton will be ahead
46. There will be a race in which at least 2 drivers outside of Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull will start from first two rows
47. There will be a race in which at least 2 drivers outside of Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull will be on the podium
48. A driver wins the race after getting a penalty during the race
49. A driver will be diagnosed with the Corona virus
50. Less than 16 races will be held this season
51. Williams will be in Q3 at least once
52. Racing Point will beat Ferrari in WCC
53. Stroll will score more podiums than Perez
54. Ferrari will not win a race
55. A team will not start in a race (double DNS for whatever reason, technical problems, illegal car, a protest against FIA, coronavirus-related problems, etc.). The race has to take place, of course.
56. There will be a race with 3 Mercedes-powered cars on the podium
57. Stroll will win a race or take a pole position
58. Red Bull to replace a driver at any time during the season.
59. A non Mercedes car on pole position in Melbourne race not held this year
60. Nicholas Latifi to be the only driver not to score a point this season.
61. There'll be no official F1 World Champ this year(due to lack of races for example)
The championship will be called off due to the coronavirus
62. A team will be disqualified from the season (e.g. technical reasons, another spygate, etc.)
63. A driver wins his first WDC title
64. A team quits F1 at the end of the season
65. In A race both 2019 Mercedeses(Racing Points) finish in front of both 2020 Mercedeses(FIA result)
66. Intermediate or wet tyres won't be used at all in any of the races
67. There will be only 6 or fewer podium finishers in the whole season
68. There won't be a single clean overtake on Zandvoort (1st lap, pit stops, lapping, illegal moves or gaining position over a driver who spun or ran off the track or has a clear mechanical problem don't count). If the race is cancelled, it counts as no overtakes too. race not held this year
69. Hamilton or Vettel to announce their retirement
70. Hamilton or Vettel to switch team for 2021
71. Two or more drivers will still have the chance to win the WDC going into the last race
72. DAS will cause a problem for Mercedes in a race (retirement, unplanned pit stop, time loss...)
73. At least two drivers from a team other than Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull score a podium during the season(close to 33, but not a 100%)
Edited by thegforcemaybewithyou, 01 July 2020 - 12:13.