Book collection to go

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jcbc3

jcbc3
  • RC Forum Host

• 12,974 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 15:35

Moving to a smaller place, the time has come to say goodbye to my ‘collection’ of motoring related books.

I have collected information about the books in an excel spread sheet that I can send you if you PM me your email address. You are more than welcome to distribute the sheet to anyone you feel may have an interest.

Among the books I am selling, I can mention:

John Wyer: The certain Sound
Ian Bamsey: Ferrari 312 & 512, The Porsche Hunters
Pete Lyons: The Complete book of Lamborghini
Nigel Roebuck: Grand Prix greats
William Court: Power and Glory, volume 1
Hans Tanner & Doug Nye: Ferrari, 6th edition
The McLaren, Brabham and Ferrari series from Autocourse by Alan Henry and Doug Nye
H.G: Conway: Bugatti, Le pur-sang des automobiles

Below image shows the contents of the list and you can filter on these:

Cer4ZXM.jpg

The weblinks are only to avoid that I have to take pictures myself. NONE of the listings in the weblinks are the books I am selling.

My books tend to be in excellent condition. If you buy a book you will be pleasantly surprised by the condition I can assure you.

My suggested prices are just that. I have made a VERY brief look-up on the net and made my suggestion based on this. You may haggle. But so may I. If I along the way find out some of the books have been priced too low, I’ll let you know.

The prices DOES NOT include freight. The variances are too big for me to figure that out now. If you find interest in a book (or more), I, based on your address and what the Danish Mail quote me, get back to you with this info. Then You can decide if you want to go forward. Unfortunately freight prices can be VERY expensive, so I understand if that may be a deal breaker for you.

I like the personal touch, so if you find interest in any of the books, why don’t we make a zoom call (or Skype, or Teams whatever meeting app you use) and I can show you the books in real time. This will also give you a better idea of the book itself before committing.

I have a PayPal account but prefer bank transfers for payment. Let’s do the details when we have to cross that bridge.

If anyone reads this and think: “why didn’t he say anything about….”, please reach out to me so I can edit this post. Thanks in advance. I am quite new to this selling stuff.

Jcbc3