Photo

LaPresse photo archive in Italy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JoBo

JoBo

• 473 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 17:41

Many moons ago I received a bunch of phantastic photos from the photo archive LaPresse in Italy. Unfortunately, these 65 images were all in low resolution.

It seems that this archive is not existing anymore. Does anybody know who took it over?

Google finds a LAPRESSE but this archive has nothing to do with the archive I am looking for...

Anybody?

JoBo

Edited by JoBo, 28 November 2023 - 17:42.

Advertisement

#2 FlyingSaucer

FlyingSaucer

• 77 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 16:42

Many moons ago I received a bunch of phantastic photos from the photo archive LaPresse in Italy. Unfortunately, these 65 images were all in low resolution.

It seems that this archive is not existing anymore. Does anybody know who took it over?

Google finds a LAPRESSE but this archive has nothing to do with the archive I am looking for...

Anybody?

JoBo

Have you tried looking through the Internet Archive/Wayback Machine? A while ago I was looking for old Panhard files and found them there. Who knows, you might be as lucky...

Furthermore, taking the risk of being labeled as too curious, what exactly are these photos and archieves you are looking for? Maybe someone here on the forum has them saved on some forgotten HD.

#3 JoBo

JoBo

• 473 posts

Posted 30 November 2023 - 10:37

Have you tried looking through the Internet Archive/Wayback Machine? A while ago I was looking for old Panhard files and found them there. Who knows, you might be as lucky...

Furthermore, taking the risk of being labeled as too curious, what exactly are these photos and archieves you are looking for? Maybe someone here on the forum has them saved on some forgotten HD.

Many thanks for this excellent advice. This archive had never seen period 50s photos of Ferrari, Maserati, OSCA and Alfa.....

Edited by JoBo, 30 November 2023 - 10:38.