- - - - -

Quandary, now that I know Ben Edwards's name

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zmeej

Zmeej

• 70,459 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 18:35

Thanks to P123 and JordanIreland, finally know the name of the man who is the lead mike for the English version of F1 TV.

Since the TV package we have at home includes TSN (a Canajan sports thang), which carries Sky, I suffer from Croftitis, and have been wondering, searching who could replace him so that my revived love for F1 is not soured by that hollering fool.

And yet, it would be grossly unfair to the godfather of our child who eschewed TSN (which, in his opinion, carries lotsa garbage he doesn't have the slightest interest in) and gone for F1TV, which his daughter (younger than ours) also likes, now that she has become a Gearhead,

to suggest that Ben Edwards replace the Moron Mouth.

So - quandary.

What is your solution?

Edited by Zmeej, 02 December 2023 - 18:36.

Advertisement

#2 PayasYouRace

PayasYouRace
  • Racing Sims Forum Host

• 50,023 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 18:39

Have you been on the sauce Zmeej? I'm not seeing a quandary here. You don't wish to listen to Croft. The Godfather has gone for F1 TV, the daughter likes it. Ben Edwards has been a fantastic commentator for decades at this point. Choosing him over Croft is a no-brainer.

#3 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 26,130 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 18:42

Zmeej, please stop creating new threads about how much you don’t like listening to David Croft or indeed any other subject when there’s an open, existing discussion, it just means you get overlap, duplications and missed points.