Photo

Online site for books?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 petert

petert

• 225 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 14:36

Anyone know good sites for buying collector books and magazines re. F1?

Advertisement

#2 philippe charuest

philippe charuest

• 701 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 17:51

theres the usual suspect like Amazon and e-bay , theres the specialized bookstore like , motorbooks. the motorsport collector . millhouse, chaters and theres many other its always better to use one on your own continent to save on shipping , and theres the used books site like ABE(advanced book exchange) who carry the stock of 11000 used bookstore imo the best but theres many others like BIBLIO, theres a site call AddALL whith a search engine who scan all the main used book site, the name of the game is shopping

#3 petert

petert

• 225 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 17:59

Thanks, man. I'll look into those.

#4 philippe charuest

philippe charuest

• 701 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 18:11

i forgot to say never ever buy a used book true Amazon, they are great for new book but the third partys are crook , if you go for used or any "old " book go to ABE

#5 delboy59

delboy59

• 100 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 18:22

:wave: Wanna try my book - 'More Sun, More Rain...And Even More Snow', a pictorial history of car racing at Oulton Park, the mini-Nurburgring according to many big named drivers. It features pictures of all the great names from Stirling Moss, Jack Brabham, Bruce McLaren, Chris Amon, Ayrton Senna to Jenson Button and many, many more. PM me if you are interested and would like to see some sample images. :up: