The Formula 1 website has a list of these.
A few interesting ones it lists that haven't been mentioned.
- Fastest lap in F1 history. If someone goes faster than last year's pole lap at Monza.
- Most Grand Prix led. Hamilton would need to lead 14 races this year to pass Schumacer's record.
- Most races without a pole position - If Sergio Perez competes in every race and doesn't score a pole in the meantime he will take this record in Austria.It is currently jointly held by Martin Brundle and Johnny Herbert.
- Youngest podium - A podium consisting of Leclerc, Verstappen and Gasly would take this record.
- Most career race finishes in the points. If Raikkonen scores points in 18 races he will take this record from Michael Schumacher.
- Most career points without a world title. Both Bottas (needs 205 points) and Ricciardo (182) could take this one from Felipe Massa.
- Youngest Ferrari winner. Leclerc will take this if he wins anywhere this year.